Welcome

Welcome to the new Creatorme blog. This is the new home of the Creatorme.com site.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Change the Orientation of Your Rubber Gloves







For some reason, my right hand rubber gloves always seem to be the first that develop a leak. Being a right handed person, I guess that I must use my right hand a lot more. I even tried to balance the use of my hands as an experiment to see if I can get the two sides to wear out at the same rate but that did not produce any improvement. The right one always go first. Being a person with conservation in mind, I kept the good gloves when I switch to a new pair. Guess it would be cool if you have a partner that is a left handed person that you can swap with. Unfortunately, we are both right-handed.  Our left hand collection of rubber gloves became so large that I was given an ultimatum to go do something about it or else all my saved gloves go to be recycled.

In desperation, I looked at the box of gloves and an interesting idea came to me. What if I flipped a glove over? Don’t I get a right hand glove then. Well, it worked. The left hand glove turned into a right hand glove. Now I have a box full of semi new gloves to use. Problem solved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment